
Well, now that the wonderful rivalry game is all over and done with maybe my classes can calm down a little bit and possibly return to close to normal! My students have so much fun arguing the BYU/Utah thing. They all got mad at me because last Thursday I wore a BYU shirt to work, but Friday I wore a U of U shirt. It is such a great situation to not really care about, just sit back and aggitate both sides.
Max Hall for U of U MVP!!! I think that might have been the worst performance I have ever seen from a quarterback. 5 interceptions and 1 fumble, plus a stupid personal foul after one of the interceptions! Okay, I'll only blame him for 4 of the interceptions, the 5th one was bobbled around a little bit.
Then again, maybe he was just getting into the spirit of the holidays a little early and decided to just give the entire game away. I am not sure who to blame more, Max Hall or the offensive coordinator, Robert Anae.
Yet another of the many reasons I love college football. Utah should be headed to a BCS game and BYU might just end up having to play Boise State in the Poinsettia Bowl!


No comments:
Post a Comment