
It is official, I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They are without a doubt the most satisfying candy bar I have ever come across. There is nothing better than the combination of Peanut Butter and Chocolate! The only thing I can think of that would be a little better would be if they would sell the Reese's Easter Eggs all year long. Out of all of the many Reeses combinations the Eggs have the best Peanut Butter to Chocolate ratio. So, for all of you Reese's lovers out there remember:"There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's"

2 comments:
I am sooo right there with ya!!!
I beg to differ....I would have to say that peanut M&Ms are the way to go! HA HA!! You know I can't agree with you that easily right? Hey, thanks for the blog invite. Glad to see you are doing well.
Post a Comment